Effective Solutions For Flea And Tick Infestations In Spring, Cedar Park, & Dallas-McKinney, TX
While many people think of fleas and ticks as a problem for pet owners, they can also be a problem for humans and their homes. Fleas and ticks can cause serious health issues for humans and pets alike. Flea bites on humans can cause itching, swelling, and infection. Tick bites can transmit serious diseases such as Lyme disease, Rocky Mountain spotted fever, and ehrlichiosis. Therefore, it's important to protect yourself from fleas and ticks in Spring, TX.
At Green Pest Guys, we provide a range of eco-friendly flea and tick control services to keep your home free from these pests. Our expert technicians know how to identify any signs of fleas or ticks on your property and take the appropriate steps to eliminate them. We use state-of-the-art pest control equipment and products that are safe for humans, pets, and the environment.
If you're looking for a reliable solution to pest control in Spring, contact the professionals at Green Pest Guys today.
How to Tell If You Have A Problem With Fleas Or Ticks
Fleas and ticks can not only make your life miserable, but they can also transmit dangerous diseases to both you and your pets. So, how can you tell if you have a tick or flea infestation in your home? Keep an eye out for these signs:
- You or your pet begin scratching more than usual. If you notice your dog or cat scratching more than normal, there's a good chance they've got fleas. And if they've got fleas, you may too.
- You see tiny black dots on your carpet or furniture. These little black dots are actually the flea droppings left behind after a meal. If you see them, that means fleas are present in your home.
- You notice small red bumps on your skin. These bites are usually itchy and can signify flea exposure. If you have any type of skin reaction, it's always best to consult with a doctor or medical professional just to be safe.
- You notice ticks in the house. If you see any ticks crawling around your home, it's important to take action. Ticks can spread dangerous diseases if not removed properly and quickly.
- You find ticks on your pet. If you find a tick on your pet, it may indicate an infestation in your home or yard.
If you find you can't get rid of fleas and ticks on your own, don't panic - the experts at Green Pest Guys are here to help. We offer a variety of flea and tick treatments that eliminate these pests quickly and safely. Whether you have an existing infestation or just want to make sure it doesn't happen in the future, we can help. Contact us today for more information.
How Green Pest Guys Eliminates Fleas And Ticks From Your Home
At Green Pest Guys, we begin our flea and tick elimination process by providing detailed information about preparing your home for treatment. We recommend that you and your pets vacate the house while the treatment is underway and that you have your pets treated for fleas and ticks on the same day.
Once the home is prepped, our technicians treat the interior and exterior of the house with eco-friendly, EPA-approved products designed to target fleas and ticks specifically. Two weeks after the treatment, we will conduct a follow-up visit to re-treat any areas that may need it. We guarantee our flea and tick treatments, so you can be sure we do the job right.